Thistledown The Quickening Shiraz 2021
Barossa, South Australia, Australia
Producer: Thistledown Wine Company
As life-forces stir, a connection is born and a personality created. The Quickening celebrates the vivifying power of nature. This is the Barossa reimagined. An exuberant outpouring of energy, captured within a sculptured framework that reflects the rugged yet beautiful landscape of its conception.
Label Voted Best Digital Label in the World at the World Label Awards 2020.
A deliciously vibrant style of Barossa Shiraz with succulent raspberry and blackcurrant fruit, hints of spice and elegant, glossy texture.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Points, Awards, Reviews:
- 95 points - Robert Parker Wine Advocate
- 95 points - The Vintage Journal
- 93 points - Halliday Wine Companion
- 93+ points - The Wine Front
- 92 points - JamesSuckling.com
- 92 points - Gourmet Traveller Wine (Best New Releases)
- 90 points - Vinous/ Wine Pilot (Angus Hughson)
Grape Variety: Shiraz