We deliver Australia wide - Free shipping on 12 or more bottles (otherwise $15)

Santuario Malbec 2019 Bottle

Santuario Malbec 2022


Mendoza, Argentina

Producer: Santuario

Classic Malbec at an affordable price. Plum, blueberry and blackcurrant with plenty of complexity and a harmonious finish.

Santuario Malbec over delivers on every front showing why Argentina leads the world in quality Malbec.
Though originally from southwest France, the Malbec grape found its ideal environmental conditions in Argentina for the production of exceptional wine. Mendoza is considered the best producer of Malbec in the world.

With more than 300 days of sunshine a year, low annual rainfall, and high altitudes, Argentina’s Mendoza region provides near perfect conditions for the growth of wine grapes. 

66% of the Malbec is from Vistalba vineyards, on alluvial soil. Medrano vines provide the remaining 34% grown on medium texture soil. The terroir and climate is desert-like with a Monzonic (an igneous intrusive rock) influence. The yield is around 10 tons /ha. Harvested at the end of March.


Press & Reviews for previous vintage:

91 Points - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
'Youthfully charming and fragrant, the bouquet is filled with dark plum and sweet cherry notes with nuances of floral and mixed spice. It's juicy and silky on the palate displaying ripe fruit intensity backed by smooth tannins, finishing fruity and tasty. At its best: now to 2025.'

Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans

Grape Variety: 100% Malbec

Colour: Red

ABV: 14.5%