Thistledown The Quickening Shiraz 2019
Barossa, South Australia, Australia
Producer: Thistledown Wine Company
As life-forces stir, a connection is born and a personality created. The Quickening celebrates the vivifying power of nature. This is the Barossa reimagined. An exuberant outpouring of energy, captured within a sculptured framework that reflects the rugged yet beautiful landscape of its conception.
Label Voted Best Digital Label in the World at the World Label Awards.
A deliciously vibrant style of Barossa Shiraz with succulent raspberry and blackcurrant fruit, hints of spice and elegant, glossy texture.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Points, Awards, Reviews:
- 94 points - Gary Walsh, The Wine Front
- 92 points - Huon Hooke, The Real Review
- 93 points - Nick Stock, JamesSuckling.com
- 90 points - Wine Advocate
- BRONZE MEDAL Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2020
Grape Variety: Shiraz